Rebellion

Battlezone PC Beta

Stereo Depth adjustment

Posted 2 years ago

Is it possible to adjust the stereo depth?  This game is very hard on my eyes.  I can't focus on items in the cockpit.

Insomniac

Posted 2 years ago

There is no way to adjust the stereo depth I'm afraid, the game uses the IPD setting from the headset to calculate the correct split. Which headset / version are you playing? Which parts of the cockpit are you struggling with and how close are you getting to them?

Posted 2 years ago

I can see most of the cockpit ok but it feels like I'm in a toy and my eyes strain to focus on anything because objects appears to close.  The menus are double for me.  I have to close one eye to see what I'm reading.  Very strange experience.

I don't have an issue like this in other games.

Posted 2 years ago

Sorry.  HTC Vive is the headset.  Steam indicates closed beta. 

Insomniac

Posted 2 years ago

That is very odd, what do you have your IPD on the Vive set too? It does sound like you have ended up with an eye separation value larger than your own, I will have a play with the settings on mine and see if I can make it do the same thing.

Posted 2 years ago

I also have this problem, and only in this game. I've tried to change the headset settings but it doesn't help (Vive) and I can't play the game without this being fixed :(

I'm willing to provide more information if needed!

Insomniac

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Insomniac

It would probably be best to open support tickets with battlezone.vive.support@rebellion.co.uk and attach you dxdiag info. Also, are you using the DX11 or DX12 version, or is it happening in both?

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks guys. Will chase this up with the devs when we are all back in the office tomorrow.

Judge_Moist

Posted 2 years ago

It would probably be best to open support tickets with support.vice.battlezone@rebellion.co.uk and attach you dxdiag info. Also, are you using the DX11 or DX12 version, or is it happening in both?

Nobody wants to be moist.

Insomniac

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Judge_Moist

It would probably be best to open support tickets with support.vive.battlezone@rebellion.co.uk and attach you dxdiag info. Also, are you using the DX11 or DX12 version, or is it happening in both?

Insomniac

Posted 2 years ago

Oops, I posted the wrong email address, have updated my post now!

Posted 2 years ago

That was using D3D 12. Will log it.

Insomniac

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks! Try the DX11 build for now, it is looking like this is a DX12 only issue.

Posted 2 years ago

DX11 works great for me.

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.