Rebellion

Battlezone PC Beta

Welcome to the Battlezone PC BETA!

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Beldeth

We hope you enjoy testing this pre-release version of the game and get to enjoy both Singleplayer and Multiplayer sessions with us. Your help and input will be invaluable.

Please take the time to read all the stickied posts on the forum. 

HOW TO ACCESS YOUR GAME

STEAM

• First you will need to redeem the code supplied with your acceptance email. GUIDE
  • You can opt-in to the Battlezone Beta by right clicking the game in your Steam Library and choosing “Properties”
  • From the properties window select the tab titled "Betas". From this page select the applicable beta from the drop-down menu.
  • Please allow the game to update before you play.
  • Once the game has updated, you’re ready to go!
OCULUS RIFT

• Oculus users should find the game automatically added to their library now! If you are unable to see the game in your account please search for Battlezone in the Oculus Store. The game should say FREE. Click this then install.
  • Note: This code will be deactivated on Wednesday 26th April. Any DLC purchased through the game store during this time will be charged, although it will carry over if the game is purchased.
Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

We hope you enjoy testing this pre-release version of the game and get to enjoy both Singleplayer and Multiplayer sessions with us. Your help and input will be invaluable.

Please take the time to read all the stickied posts on the forum. 

HOW TO ACCESS YOUR GAME

STEAM

• First you will need to redeem the code supplied with your acceptance email. GUIDE
  • You can opt-in to the Battlezone Beta by right clicking the game in your Steam Library and choosing “Properties”
  • From the properties window select the tab titled "Betas". From this page select the applicable beta from the drop-down menu.
  • Please allow the game to update before you play.
  • Once the game has updated, you’re ready to go!
OCULUS RIFT

• Oculus users should find the game automatically added to their library now! If you are unable to see the game in your account, please email us.
  • Note: This code will be deactivated on Wednesday 26th April. Any DLC purchased through the game store during this time will be charged, although it will carry over if the game is purchased.

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks for the invite friends. Already testing and looks great! No problems ATM, but I will report my finds when something appears. Multiplayer will be awesome! Battle Zone bring back such great memories! :-)

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Glad its working well :)

Posted 2 years ago

Happy to be on board. Just got everything booted up about an hour ago and so far I am having a blast in the tutorials.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hello and thanks for sharing your baby with us!

Happy hunting!   

Posted 2 years ago

So glad to see this on PC. Looking forward to testing it today.

Judge_Moist

Posted 2 years ago

Just thought I'd drop by here to introduce myself - my name's Rich May and I'm the lead programmer on Battlezone. I'll be keeping an eye on the forums as best I can (they make me do work most of the time, annoyingly) and replying where possible. Have fun!

Nobody wants to be moist.

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.