Welcome to the Battlezone PC BETA!
We hope you enjoy testing this pre-release version of the game and get to enjoy both Singleplayer and Multiplayer sessions with us. Your help and input will be invaluable.
Please take the time to read all the stickied posts on the forum.
- Multiplayer testing sessions will happen every day and you will not want to miss out.
- Top 10 Battlezone tips to get you started
- How to submit helpful information to Rebellion - VIVE Edition
- How to submit helpful information - OCULUS RIFT Edition
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR GAME
- First you will need to redeem the code supplied with your acceptance email. GUIDE
- You can opt-in to the Battlezone Beta by right clicking the game in your Steam Library and choosing “Properties”
- From the properties window select the tab titled "Betas". From this page select the applicable beta from the drop-down menu.
- Please allow the game to update before you play.
- Once the game has updated, you’re ready to go!
- Oculus users should find the game automatically added to their library now! If you are unable to see the game in your account please search for Battlezone in the Oculus Store. The game should say FREE. Click this then install.
- Note: This code will be deactivated on Wednesday 26th April. Any DLC purchased through the game store during this time will be charged, although it will carry over if the game is purchased.