Thank you to those who have been supportive and patient. Part 3 will be worth the wait!
- Last Activity
- Fri, Jan 19, 2018 3:14 PM
- Posts Made
- This user has made 58 posts.
Posted 7 months ago
We can imagine you're all understandably frustrated, but we're pleased to announce the patch is now out as intended.
We appreciate your patience and hope that you love the new content!
Posted 7 months ago - edited 7 months ago by Tommy
We’ve added a couple of requested options and fixed a couple of issues that have come up since launch.
· Added ‘Comfort’ menu with a single option, Peripheral Vision Reduction, which reduces the viewing area whilst turning in order to mitigate motion sickness. This option has three levels, Low, Medium and High. Feedback on this feature is very welcome.
· Fixed an issue that would cause a friendly convoy to not move on a convoy escort mission on Industrial levels.
· Added an option, DisableHMDMask, to GraphicsOptions.ini (found in AppData/Local/Battlezone) to disable the HMD masking when using Vive headsets to make it easier to capturing gameplay footage. This will negatively affect performance so should only be used if you’re confident your system can maintain framerate.
· Attempted fix for OpenVR headsets. Should enable users with HDK2.0, etc. to play.
· Various localisation fixes.
Posted 8 months ago - edited 8 months ago by Tommy
This is a small (Steam only) update to address some quality-of-life issues that have cropped up since launch.
· Fixed an issue where in-game voice chat would sometimes be choppy.
· Fixed an issue where DS4 controllers would stop working after entering classic mode.
· Fixed an issue in the Customisation menu where the Buy button would not function.
· Fixed an issue in the Customisation menu where Bundle would display erroneous prices.
Posted 9 months ago
We really appreciate any feedback.
We can't promise everything suggested will be implemented, but any ideas that could lead to game improvements will always be seriously considered.
Thanks again :)
Posted 9 months ago
OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8.1 or 64-bit Windows 10
Processor: Intel CPU Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB)
You will need to upgrade your graphics card in order to play.