Should be sorted soon. Thanks for keeping us updating guys :)
- Last Activity
- Fri, Jul 21, 2017 11:28 AM
- Posts Made
- This user has made 35 posts.
Posted 4 days ago
· Various capture-the-flag fixes to prevent flag pickup from appearing inside geometry or sliding around the level.
· Fire should now cause damage to players in headshots-only mode.
· Vehicle collisions should now kill incapacitated players in co-op.
· AI continue to target incapacitated players in Survival until they are fully incapacitated.
· Fixed melee kill prompt that occasionally stopped being allowed for some players.
· Fix so firing any suppressed shot won’t ping location on enemy radar
· Add Server.KickBanSteamID command (and output the numeric Steam ID in appropriate places for server admins), to allow banning by Steam ID without that player necessarily needing to be connected at the time of the ban.
· Show the IP of the client connections in the player list for remote RCON.
· Fixed and improved the reporting of player information in the remote RCON web interface. Now reporting kills, score and latency.
· Added a script tab for automating remote RCON tasks
· Updated dedicated server command reference documentation
Posted 4 days ago
By Popular Demand:
· Players can now select custom reticles for their rifle scopes.
· Add “Clear All Collectibles” and “Clear Level Collectibles” to the Service Record for players wishing to reset and replay missions.
· Add ability to select wind strength from within the Shooting Range level.
· Add an option to remember the zoom level when entering scope/binoculars.
· New multiplayer map (Bunker), FREE to all owners of the game and playable in all multiplayer modes (excluding No-Cross).
· New survival map (Facility), FREE to all owners of the game and playable in both solo-survival and up to 4-player co-op.
- New "Authentic Plus" difficulty for an increased level of challenge.
- Custom Difficulty now has some extended options.
- AI Aggression will make the AI never give up searching once alerted if set to Authentic Plus.
- Authentic Suppressors has now become Authentic Attachment. It will make Suppressed shots still make some noise, and also limit the zoom level of Scopes and Binoculars. Any old saves with this enabled will now also limit the zoom level.
- Player Toughness will now disable Character Skills and Weapon Upgrades if set to Authentic or Authentic Plus. Any old saves will retain whether they had Character Skills and Weapon Upgrades enabled/disabled.
- Save Option allows the save types available to be set.
· Increase maximum player rank to 250.
· Six new Axis character skins from Deathstorm that can be unlocked for use in Multiplayer.
· Support for Deathstorm Part 3: Obliteration and Lock And Load Weapon Pack.
· Various fixes to the use of character skins other than Karl.
· Vehicles stop firing once the gunner has been killed, rather than completing the current burst.
· Tagging hats and binoculars dropped by AI no longer tags the AI that dropped them.
· Various fixes to make the neunfaust less awkward to use.
· Fix various machine guns stuttering when firing from hip.
· Artillery spotters no longer slide around while firing their flare.
· Vehicles in convoy should wait until the vehicle in front is fully destroyed before resuming their route to avoid getting caught in the final explosion, and vehicles should never start moving if their driver is dead.
· Multiple bug fixes to campaign and multiplayer levels
Posted 4 days ago
Under the TACTICAL tab of the CUSTOM DIFFICULTY settings there is an option called PLAYER TOUGHNESS. In the latest patch this has been linked with Character Skills and Weapon Upgrades. If the option is set to either Authentic or Authentic Plus then the Weapon Upgrades will be disabled, which will include your Mosin Nagant Zoom upgrade.
Changing the PLAYER TOUGHNESS option to a difficulty lower than Authentic will bring back the Weapon Upgrades, but only after a level restart.
We are looking at ways to improve this in a potential future update
Posted 5 days ago
Could I get you to send us a message to www.rebellion.co.uk/support with the following:
Could I get you to go into Playstation settings - Application Saved Data Management - Saved Data in System Store then copy to USB Storage Device.
Plug your USB storage device into your Playstation and make sure to retrieve any SE4 data.
Could you then send me the data you receive.
Posted 5 days ago
Check the top option of Custom Difficulty of the tactical tab. It used to be called ‘authentic suppressors’ but now includes zoom levels and is called ‘authentic attachments’.
If it’s set to ‘yes’ you won’t be able to zoom.
Posted 1 month ago
We can imagine you're all understandably frustrated, but we're pleased to announce the patch is now out as intended.
We appreciate your patience and hope that you love the new content!
Posted 1 month ago - edited 1 month ago by Tommy
We’ve added a couple of requested options and fixed a couple of issues that have come up since launch.
· Added ‘Comfort’ menu with a single option, Peripheral Vision Reduction, which reduces the viewing area whilst turning in order to mitigate motion sickness. This option has three levels, Low, Medium and High. Feedback on this feature is very welcome.
· Fixed an issue that would cause a friendly convoy to not move on a convoy escort mission on Industrial levels.
· Added an option, DisableHMDMask, to GraphicsOptions.ini (found in AppData/Local/Battlezone) to disable the HMD masking when using Vive headsets to make it easier to capturing gameplay footage. This will negatively affect performance so should only be used if you’re confident your system can maintain framerate.
· Attempted fix for OpenVR headsets. Should enable users with HDK2.0, etc. to play.
· Various localisation fixes.
Posted 2 months ago - edited 2 months ago by Tommy
This is a small (Steam only) update to address some quality-of-life issues that have cropped up since launch.
· Fixed an issue where in-game voice chat would sometimes be choppy.
· Fixed an issue where DS4 controllers would stop working after entering classic mode.
· Fixed an issue in the Customisation menu where the Buy button would not function.
· Fixed an issue in the Customisation menu where Bundle would display erroneous prices.