Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Hit indicater

Posted 2 months ago

Please will you add an option to remove the hit indicater, I don't understand how you can have all these graphic options, and yet neglect to include a way to disable it. An X flashing onscreen everytime I shoot someone is highly irritating and hardly"authentic". Its even been added to SE2 via a patch and I haven't bought 4 yet because of it, find them very immersion breaking and unnecessary. I understand some people seem to like this new feature, but you can easily include a toggle for those that don't. Thanks.

Posted 2 months ago

so you don't even own the game, and you're bitching about an "indicater" (indicator) ? Unbelievable.

Posted 2 months ago

I don't own it BECAUSE of the indicater, I detest them, didn't I make that clear. Whats it got to do with you anyway?, I'm making a suggestion to Rebellion, who are you, their mother?

Posted 2 months ago

rus220581@mail.ru

Martin they do not care that you write them do not care about all your wishes and requests. They do not react to them. I do not understand why this game site is needed, if the developers do nothing about what the players ask.

Posted 2 months ago

No worries bud, thought it was worth a shot. Thanks for responding in a adult manner at least, instead of an angry 12 year old(see above) ;). Take it easy man.

Please sign in to post.