Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Another "achievements not unlocking" post

Posted 6 months ago

In the main campaign I collected all Last Letters, Letters from Home and Letters to Home, I collected all Sniper Reports, and I shot all stone eagles.  Each mission report shows a green check mark next to each of these.  But achievements The Collector, A Bird in the Hand, and Greatest Hits will not unlock.

Tommy

Administrator

Posted 6 months ago

We are still looking into this.

Hopefully a resolve will be implemented in the next patch.

Posted 5 months ago

Hi I was wondering if you could help I'm having achievements that won't pop on the xbox one even though I've done what's required. I played campaign , Dlc solo. Firstly I've reached level 50 but no achievement, played survival twice and completed it twice but no achievement, then I've done all the challenges in one mission but no achievement there either. Please help me someone I'm desperate to work it out and finish game

Posted 5 months ago

I downloaded Deathstorm infiltration onto my Xbox one and the challenges don't appear on the menu screen.

Please help 

Posted 5 months ago

COLETEI TODOS OS COLECIONÁVEIS. TANTO DAS 8 MISSÕES CARREIRA SOLO, COMO DAS 2 DE SUPORTE DO COOPERATIVO. FIZ TODAS AS MISSÕES SECUNDÁRIAS DE AMBAS TAMBÉM. PORÉM NÃO GANHEI NEM O TROFÉU DE TODAS AS CARTAS E NEM O TROFÉU DE TODAS AS MISSÕES SECUNDÁRIAS. ALGUÉM PODE AJUDAR? OBRIGADO.

Posted 2 months ago

I have shot all stone eagles, collected all sniper reports and collected all collectibles, but no achievements awarded for these.  I note that this has been flagged in the past and that Rebellion was working on it.  No progress apparently?

Posted 2 months ago

I can't get the "Bird in Hand" to unlock despite having shot all the stone eagles on 2 separate campaigns and having cleared all collectibles before the second run through.

Posted 2 months ago

I think we can officially declare this to be a permanent glitch.  I deleted all collectibles ("press x to clear all collectibles") and replayed the campaign.  Once again, got all collectibles and all stone eagles.  Still no achievements.

Posted 1 month ago

Have you done Compound and Railyard ?

Posted 1 month ago

All posts only mention Campaign playthrough. It requires collectibles from the two co-op missions, Compound and Railyard, as well. 

Please sign in to post.