Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Abusive hosts are not accepatble

Posted 8 months ago

Let me be honest and blunt! your game is great but it has a very specific and limited amount of player base when it comes to online playing. it is NOT easy or even possible to find a match on all modes in any given time! that being said, you hop in a server with a immature human who can't accept getting wrecked as a host and they keep removing you from the session while you play with your friends or whatever and just ruin the experience.

A host who hasn't paid a dime to own the server as the game doesn't support dedicated servers should not have any RIGHTS over other players on the session. that's why you have the kick vote. why should the host have any admin rights? in a game like Battlefield i understand that but here ?! iirelevant and very abusive.

Getting sick of being removed cause some little crap can't take it and there is NOTHING i can do about it. it's not like i can just find another game! most time you have 1-2 full servers and that's it. 

Posted 8 months ago

ACCEPTABLE* 

Posted 8 months ago

Absolutely agree!  I shot the host who was  on other team during a no cross, the game had not long started,  a couple of seconds later I was removed from the game.  Tatoo-M13- was the host and everytime I join a game and he's the host he removes me, don't even get to spawn and I'm kicked out. It's unfair! 

Posted 7 months ago

Doesn't seem like Rebelion really cares about this 1-200 people who plays this game online! 

Remove this damn kick ability as a host, im tired of outplaying some idiots who can't take it and just abuse this damn button!

You might say well i can make one of my own! well i don't have time to sit and wait till it fills up. a player should not be able to kick others just because hes the host! you have voting mechanic. 

I'm being kicked EVERYDAY cause some loser keeps getting trashed and cant take it. i don't even care i will upload videos starting today everytime it happens just for fun of it.

I killed this idiot who kept coming for a knife and died, after 3-4 attempts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1JiT-tosFo

Posted 7 months ago

On his 3rd attempt: maybe you learn how to shoot instead you prick, i was awful here, yet he failed to kill me.

Posted 7 months ago

#3  This guy is my favorite, so he runs around with bunch of his mates, they go around killing people and tea bagging if someone gets on their way  and  ofcurse if you keep reking or giving them some of their own medicine, you get kicked. 2 of us vs 4 of em....losers lol: 

Posted 6 months ago

Excuse my English. I agree with you, often when the rooms are full, to get their friends in, they throw out random people. Knocking out a player, or because he's too good, or because he's not in the party with the host, is wrong. If a player makes such serious mistakes, being thrown out, most people will vote for it.

Posted 6 months ago

Its the cheats who want Kick option removed ! Kick cheats on sight and the game will benefit  !!! Cheats raid good lobbys and ruin game why dont they setup there own "cheat lobby "  So kick the cheats !!!!!

Posted 6 months ago

Its the cheats who want Kick option removed ! Kick cheats on sight and the game will benefit  !!! Cheats raid good lobbys and ruin game why dont they setup there own "cheat lobby "  So kick the cheats !!!!!

I do not understand what cheat, there are in ps4, over, cross the other side. Now they do not do it anymore. If a player, plays in the wrong way, the whole room will agree to kick out him. Most of the expulsions are not for this reason, if you're too good, you're being kicked out, and it's not right. Sorry again for my english, i hope you understand me

Posted 6 months ago

you sound like you deserve to get kicked. 13 year old assholes such as yourself with the "tough guy" attitude make the online game miserable. So I hope you keep getting kicked until you grow up.

Posted 2 months ago

I'm getting really tired of the game just because of those players who cannot live with lose. They just abuse of the that option, and keep removing you from the game when you kill too much. It's frustrating because you cannot do anyting else, just accept.

It was my second SE purchcase and the last one, i honestly love the game, and i play a lot MP, but enough is enough. 

Posted 2 months ago

The game is losing good players.

My friends do not play anymore because of the host. All migrated to bf.

Soon there will be no rooms to play.

Posted 2 months ago

No one should be removed.

Everyone paid for the game.

Everyone should play.

Posted 2 months ago

Rebellion you hear and see what people write to you ???? Hey Rebellion ??? Will you take any measures on this matter or do you still do not care about this and everything is indifferent ????

Posted 2 months ago

Rebellion here is your attitude to your game, that's what all this led to, please look at your work !!! That's for your reason of indifference to the game, I'm banned on all these servers, just like that !!!!!!!!!!!

1. CONTINUUMFALL.COM 2 NO RUN
2. All servers = = = = = = = = …FDA … = = = = = = = = 
3. ** -- = = = The Playground = = = -- **
4. = = = = Laughing Devil’s Gaming Group = = = = || TDM
5. All servers Clan Iron Dragon – USA –
6. All servers ANZAC’S Alliance TGW 
7. = = = = HARDCORE DM [GSG, FDA, CC, TR* BANNED] = = = =
8. {[{{Team=Desert=Ghost=Italy}}]} [ONLY NC MODE! ALL MAP] 
9. Toltlenkopfz
10. =[GSG]=GermanSniperGang
11. -V- Sniper Elite 3 Server v4v.us
12. TR*S{\V/}P+++PIMG HEAVEN+++ 12.12.2015 There is a video on youtube 
13. = Ruhm | Stolz | Ehre = - 19.12.2015 There is a video on youtube 
14. {= X = X = X = SNIPER- TEAM P.F.R = X = X = X =} 
15. Ghosts.PL Polish clan server – Only No Cross / All maps 
16. ||||||||||||||==BAND-OF-BROTHERS==||||||||||||| 09.12.2016
17. Myltiplay ;; Rattlesnakes ITA - RS Steo Melk 10.12.2016
18. Myltiplay:: [DSB]Deutsche Sniper Ballerbude 14.12.2016
19. HELL N BACK 02.01.2017
20. = = SACHEM [SHM] MM-DM = = 15.01.2017
21. = = SACHEM [SHM] CLD-CTF = = 15.01.2017
22. Sniper Ping Heaven 4 |DM| |TDM| -BME 16.05.2017
23. # [XLR8] #2# 21.05.2017
24. [RS] Rattlesnakes - ITA Server 26.06.2017
25. [DSB] TDM 24.08.2017

Here still look !! ----------------->>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/user/Rus220581/videos?view_as=subscriber

Please sign in to post.