Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

1.04 Patch Notes (PS4)

Bees

Administrator

Posted 1 year ago

New Content

• Free Elimination multiplayer mode, available on all existing multiplayer maps.
  • Free Night Woods multiplayer map, supports all competitive modes including Elimination.
  • Support for Deathstorm Part: 1 Inception and Night Fighter Expansion Pack.
  • Updated Trophies

Singleplayer

• Ensured saves don’t occur while the player is in mid-air. Also reduced occurrences of saves next to an exploding vehicle.
  • Vehicles now resume what they were doing previously when restored from a save, and no longer persist with dead targets. Tweaked tank and pillbox vision.
  • Fixed various weapon glitches and bugs to reduce chances of players or AI having no visible weapon, or weapons held in the wrong pose or using the wrong animation. Picked-up weapons now retain their skin if that was not the base model.
  • Scope will no longer allow the player to see through various objects.
  • Fixed binocular reticule glitch in 3D.
  • Standing in a bush no longer awards a foliage kill. Also improved the detection for various other stats and shot callouts.
  • AI now slightly less prone to exploitation by player during investigations. Dead bodies more likely to stop AI running into obvious death-traps.
  • Applied various fixes for corrupt profiles.
  • Fixed issues with various challenges:

- No Manual Reloading (Allagra Fortress)
        - No Tagging (various)
        - Melee Ace (Abrunza Monastery)

• Fixed miscellaneous document on Giovi Fiorini Mansion.

Multiplayer

• Ensured Overwatch characters are restored right way round if starting from a save.
  • Players will be harder to tag through objects.
  • Applied various out-of-world and collision fixes to reduce exploits on all maps.

Posted 1 year ago

is the eternal struggle challenge fixed as well? The challenge unlocks sometimes but not the eternal struggle skin for the M1911.

Posted 1 year ago

Deathstorm DLC not showing up in game under DLC only Target Fuhrer. Miscellaneous documents still not showing as fixed in game. Stone eagle bug still active saying there are 9 instead of 3. Sniper reports still bugged. I should have trophies for all letters, stone eagles, and sniper reports but I don't thanks to the bugs.

Killswitch-Gamin 

Posted 1 year ago

Deathstorm DLC not showing up in game under DLC only Target Fuhrer. Miscellaneous documents still not showing as fixed in game. Stone eagle bug still active saying there are 9 instead of 3. Sniper reports still bugged. I should have trophies for all letters, stone eagles, and sniper reports but I don't thanks to the bugs.

Have you tried to collect the documents again and shoot the stone eagles after this patch? I think you must do that.

Posted 1 year ago

New DLC mission is unplayable in single player because when the map is loading around 60% the game crashes and I get a CE-Error. Have tried multiple times but always crashes.

Posted 1 year ago

Yahoo, loadout sorted, stone eagles sorted, docs sorted, trophy sorted........downloaded Inception today, (I love it), also downloaded Night Fighter pack, nice new weapons........but they screwed up the load out, showing yellow again.......(downloaded patch first and tried it out.......everything sorted, then downloaded new DLC, Bingo...loadout screwed up again..showing yellow after going through all weapons, including new night fighter stuff....Also  jumped over harbour wall in inception to hang.....cant get back over, have to revert to check point, (Aint no biggie tho, gonna stay away from there)

Posted 1 year ago

No the eternal struggle challenge will still not unlock, i just killed Hitler with tthe eternal struggle gun and finished the mission, the challenges is not unlocked and the skin will not unlock, i give up.

Posted 1 year ago

New DLC mission gets to 67%  then crashes 

Posted 1 year ago

New DLC mission gets to 67%  then crashes 

Yup same issue here!

Posted 1 year ago

The patch needs a patch to fix it go to browse games section on mp you then need to refresh the hell out of it to then change to a different game mode also night woods isn't a map best suited for no cross the game is becoming a joke almost as bad as call of duty sort it out rebellion

Posted 1 year ago

The mission challenges doesn't show anymore, in the first mission i think there is a challenge about not use medpacks or bandage, i will avoid that, because i'm leveling up too fast on sniper elite difficulty, so i don't want 2000 xp for not using medpacks or bandage, i would like to see what challenges to avoid, so i don't level up so fast, but it's impossible when they don't show up in the pause menu.

Posted 1 year ago

I am a PS4, solo only player and the yellow flag on the loadout tab is still there after both the DLC, patch, etc.  Yes, I have gone through all the weapons, and even upgraded all the three new ones already today (didn't help).  But the Service Record yellow flag is gone, which is nice.

The new pistol is not suppressed (like the HDX), but rather simply uses suppressed ammo (which is quite different) - what was written led me to believe you were giving us another silent option - oh well.

@Bees - This 'Forum' gives us the ability to "follow" a "thread", but not the ability to "follow" a "sub-forum" so that we get an email when a new 'thread' is created.  That means we must either waste our time checking this fairly slow-moving forum often just-in-case there are new posts, or risk missing out on info we may wish to read.  Would you please rectify this and/or respond?  TIA...

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 1 year ago

Hi every body, can you help me please :

since update yesterday , impossible to connect to the game (error 12020)??

anyone have an idea of solution?

Posted 1 year ago

Just for Information. StoneEagle BUG, Colletibles BUG and Sniper Report BUG still not solved. I deeleted the whole game (Profile included), played the game since release date now for the 8th time. everything is done. Still no trophy. If the game has beeing tested in pre-Launch Phase, what is the testing crew saying to this?

Posted 1 year ago

I have the same problem,plese help us !!!

Please sign in to post.