Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

THE SEASON PASS DOES NOT WORK

Posted 7 months ago

First off I've had the game science day one. The fuhrer dlc hasn't worked once first me and I thought "what the he'll, I'll buy the season pass so I can get the extra weapons that keep taunting me". BIG MISTAKE! because now I have dlc that doesn't work and a season pass that hasn't unlocked any of the weapons. I honestly feel cheated. And rebellion know there are problems with it but still charge people for there broken product. And the season pass is £29...... That's half the game price. And it doesn't even work. Thanks a lot rebellion. Enjoy becoming the new Activision.  

Posted 7 months ago

I also purchased the Day One Edition.  It came with the Target Fuhrer DLC.  I have the PS4.  I had to enter both codes that came with the physical disc.  You can "YouTube" how to get to the Target Fhurer DLC.  That is what I had to do.  I downloaded the camo weapon skins pack and Target Fhurer mission. I wanted the additional DLC included with the Season Pass, so I purchased the Season Pass on PS4 Store and then nothing was added to my purchased folder.  But it sure charged me.  I got the receipt from PlayStation.  

Posted 7 months ago

I think it's disgusting that they can get away with this. I finally got the fuhrer to work. I had to delete the full game and then re  download the dlc. But there isn't an option for the season pass to be downloaded. It just says purchased. 

Posted 7 months ago

Purchasing the season pass allows you to download the DLC's for free. It doesn't acutally download anything for you. 

Posted 7 months ago

Yes I know that. I'm not dumb. That's how I know this one doesn't work. You've clearly not read what we have written.

Posted 7 months ago

I am in Canada and neither my friend nor I can get the DLC. I preordered with the Deluxe Edition and my buddy preordered the Standard Edition. The PS Store is blank when you try to access the DLC from the title screen.

Beldeth

Administrator

+3

Posted 7 months ago

Hey guys,

Being unable to see the content from the DLC section within the game is something we are aware of and contacting Sony about.

However, you should be able to get your content by following the steps below.

• Search for Sniper Elite 4 in the Playstation Store.
  • Click Addons
  • All content you are eligible should appear as free/purchased.
  • Click Download.

Let me know if you still experience any problems.

Posted 7 months ago

Thank you. This has actually worked. I now have my silenced weapons. But the allied weapon pack do sent show up.

Posted 7 months ago

@Beldath

Do we have an ETA for when the "Allied Weapon Pack" will show up on the PS4?

---

Peter_C

---

Beldeth

Administrator

+2

Posted 7 months ago

Aiming for the end of this week/start of next week. Will let you know asap!

Posted 7 months ago

@Beldeth

Thank you :)

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 7 months ago

Target Fuhrer Downloaded - Installed Fine Via Code

Camo Weapons Pack Downloaded - Installed Fine Via Code

Silent Weapons Pack Downloaded - PS4 sits and says "Waiting to Install..."

Although purchased, the Season Pass doesn't show up in this list.   So I can't install it. What to Do?

Posted 7 months ago

Reinstalled the whole game. Camo pack and target fuhrer dlc is missing. Store reports all installed, including season pack. 

Posted 7 months ago

PS4 crew. I was sure my season pass wasn't working. However it was just the DLC section within the game. Instead go via the playstation store & search for Sniper Elite 4. It was here I found the silent warfare pack & the charcters pack. 

I nearly finished the game with the regular rifles :/

Posted 7 months ago

I bought the season pass, but you can not download it (the money is gone). It is a problem of Rebellion or the playstation store?

Please sign in to post.