Rebellion

Battlezone

question for the devs.

Posted 1 month ago

I live stream my gameplay at twitch.tv/daddio66 but I cannot get my desktop to show a full screen for me to stream.  Is there a way to do this?  I like the game and my followers want to see it full screen, not smartphone style center strip.  Please let me know how I can set this up to stream.

Judge_Moist

Posted 1 month ago

Hi Daddio66 - sorry for the late reply but I believe we've already spoken on the Steam forums. As mentioned there, you can disable the black outline using the DisableHMDMask option in the GraphicsOptions.ini, usually found in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Battlezone.

Nobody wants to be moist.

Posted 1 month ago

Tried that,  it is not working for some reason having changed it and saved it several times.

Judge_Moist

Posted 4 weeks ago

Okay, thanks for the feedback. I'll check it at this end.

Judge_Moist

Posted 4 weeks ago

We've tested successfully it at this end and it removes the mask successfully (which makes the screen sort of crescent-shaped when it's on - this only applies to Vive). If it's working, you should have the game running in a window with vertical black bars at the side - this is essentially the same as what you'll see in the SteamVR mirror window if it's set to single eye mode. The game won't ever run completely 'full screen' as we'd have to completely re-render the screen at a different resolution & without the HMD distortion to support that.

Please sign in to post.