Rebellion

Battlezone

Hours played

Posted 4 months ago

I am hoping that you can tell me how many hours I have played Battlezone for PSVR? Because, I believe that I hold the world record for hours played. Another player told me that he had played 2,500 hours. I'm gonna keep playing, no matter what you say. It's obviously the best PSVR game so far. 

Judge_Moist

Posted 4 months ago

I am hoping that you can tell me how many hours I have played Battlezone for PSVR? Because, I believe that I hold the world record for hours played. Another player told me that he had played 2,500 hours. I'm gonna keep playing, no matter what you say. It's obviously the best PSVR game so far. 

Thanks for the kind words! I don't think we collect any user-specific usage data, I'm afraid, but I will check to see if we can find out.

Nobody wants to be moist.

Judge_Moist

Posted 4 months ago

I've checked with the team and we don't have access to any stats like that at this end. The game does collect a 'total time in missions' stat but that's held locally. I've asked if we can look into exposing it in-game somewhere so you can see how long you've been playing for - it's not exact as it won't include time spent in the menus & campaign map, but it'll be fairly close.

Nobody wants to be moist.

Please sign in to post.