Rebellion

Battlezone

Easter Egg?

Posted 4 months ago

Hello. I just wanted to ask whether this is a Easter egg? I'm not sure which hex this is from. But I saw this little ball in the lava, and I shot it, and it moved. Zoom in and look under my reticle. 

Judge_Moist

Posted 4 months ago

I can't see the picture (broken link!) but now I really, really want to. From your description, it certainly sounds plausible. Now I'm going to be poking around in the lava all day.

Nobody wants to be moist.

Posted 4 months ago

Sorry, but I don't know how to show the picture here. I had Google Photos create a link, because it's Google and it's all good.  This seems shady.  But the guy who showed this to me said "No, don't post this in the forums."  If he works for Rebellion, I hope I'm not getting him in trouble. 

Judge_Moist

Posted 4 months ago

Heh, not to worry. Sounds fine to me!

Judge_Moist

Posted 4 months ago

Found it! It's one of the old pickup objects that's been placed in the level. We're not entirely sure whether it was put there deliberately or was just accidentally left in, but mystery solved!

Posted 3 months ago

Thanks.  Today, I spoke with the player that showed it to me. He said that he did not want to steal the credit for finding it. He told me that  MachineMan1974 found it and showed him. I told Quagmiare22 that I suspected him of being a developer of the game, and he laughed, and denied it. So, yeah, mystery solved. Thanks again. 

Please sign in to post.