Rebellion

Battlezone

Suggestions for the next update.

Posted 10 months ago

1. I've run into a few situations where I wanted to switch tanks. I would understand if I'd lose all the upgrades I bought. But I think we should be able to switch tanks. Obviously not during a hex in progress, but at the map.

I bought the game at launch of PSVR and I appreciate you releasing the game at launch. I've played so much, I believe that I hold the world record for hours played in Battlezone. 
2. Other players and I agreed that Battlezone should have a PVP version of battles. Much of the game already uses PVP shooter elements. Please let us battle other players. Maybe you could lower the damage of weapons, to reduce the need for healers.

Tommy

Administrator

Posted 10 months ago

We really appreciate you taking the time to send us your suggestions.

Posted 10 months ago

I meant to say this in my last post.  But I really wish that I could join an online game and perform my upgrades while the team is in a hex in progress. A few times, I joined an online game. They were in the Volcano already. So I started with a bunch of data, which I appreciate. But,  I really wanted to upgrade my healing, before I joined the game in progress. Because we  all know how important Heals are. 

Posted 3 months ago

Such a nice game, I love it and its so retro. I would recommend cleaning up the HUD a little bit, a menu option for removing unnucessary HUD elements for more immersion and difficulty. (of course not the target crosshair.)

Removing that oversized and disturbing "Reload" message in the middle of the screen, removing these immersionbreaking and too arcady looking +2 or +5 numbers jumping out of targets when getting hit, removing the red up and down arrows showing the position of the tank-gun (I want to know where the gun is aimed high or low by looking out ot the tanks windows), and other HUD-messages that are clearly shown in the cockpit without any need to be in the HUD.

For more realism, immersion and a cleaner HUD :)

Judge_Moist

Posted 3 months ago

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll pass them on. The RELOAD message is rather shouty on purpose because early in testing people would sometimes get confused as to why they couldn't fire, but disabling that sort of thing should be possible.

Nobody wants to be moist.

Posted 3 months ago

I picked up the game a couple weeks ago and it's quickly become one of my favorite VR experiences. From a new update I would most hope for HOTAS 4 support!

Judge_Moist

Posted 3 months ago

We'll have a look at what would be involved in getting HOTAS 4 support in but I'm afraid I can't make any promises.

Nobody wants to be moist.

Please sign in to post.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Virus effects

Judge_Moist posted 2 months ago

HOTAS 4 support?

GazzaMrazz posted 3 months ago

Language Change

Judge_Moist posted 3 months ago

Probes are too cheap?

Rob_G posted 10 months ago