Rebellion

Battlezone

BZ PSVR cannot move bug

Posted 5 months ago

I ran into a bug with the PS4VR version of BZ where during a multiplayer game, I used a life to respawn and when I got my new tank it would not move.  This happened a few times during the game.   The tank was subsequently taken down and once healed, it could move.

Rob

Insomniac

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks for the report Rob!

That's not something I have seen, but I will keep an eye out for it. Good to know being revived worked. Were you the host in that game? Did you only see it in this game / level, or have you seen it else where?

Thanks!

Posted 5 months ago

I only ran into this during one game I was not hosting.  During that game we were near the end on hard difficulty I believe.  About 3 times I had to finally had to respawn and each time the tank would not move.  I may have tried to rush the respawn immediately after going down the first time and perhaps that was a contributing factor?  

Rob

Posted 5 months ago

Just confirming the bug. I think it was introduced by the second last BZ patch. It happens regularly, but not always, when you die and have to use a life. I've experienced it many times, but have found an easy workaround, which is to press the options button to bring up the menu and then exit the menu. The workaround only takes 1 second to do after you realise you're frozen so the bug is not a big deal once you figure that out.

Posted 5 months ago

Just wanted to add that it has never happened to me when I was the host, but has happened many times when other people are hosting.

Judge_Moist

Posted 5 months ago

Thanks for the info, Dingofuz. We're looking into it and will aim to fix it in a future patch.

Nobody wants to be moist.

Posted 5 months ago

The guys I play with, we always try to conserve lives so it's very seldom we have to restart.  So maybe that's why I only encountered it once.  It's actually frowned upon to use lives until the very end volcano.  

Rob

Judge_Moist

Posted 5 months ago

Rightly so. :D

Nobody wants to be moist.

Please sign in to post.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Top 10 Battlezone Tips

Stinja posted 11 months ago

Enemy Power Level

Judge_Moist posted 3 days ago